The 13th annual IEG/Performance Research Sponsorship Decision-makers Survey reveals many thought-provoking trends in how corporate marketers are approaching their sports, entertainment, cause, event and association partnerships.
IEG Consulting is pleased to share the results of the 2013 survey. Upon downloading the document, you will be able to view the survey findings, plus—on the last page—a summary of key insights and actionable takeaways from the IEG Consulting team.
Among the major topics addressed:
- How sponsors are activating today
- The most valuable sponsorship benefits
- The most important sponsorship objectives
- Top metrics for determining sponsorship’s success
- What services properties should provide
- Spending trends and activation-to-fee ratio
Fill out the form below to download the survey results.