Sponsorship Measurement Essentials
It has never been more critical for sponsors and their property partners to be able to prove that a sponsorship is effective at achieving marketing and business objectives. Without verification that a sponsorship has accomplished its goals, programs are in danger of being cut and deals will not be renewed.
What currently passes for sponsorship measurement does not deliver the accountability demanded by senior management and other stakeholders. Thus a majority of sponsorships are in jeopardy of not surviving, especially when companies are looking to cut budgets during the economic downturn.
Register for IEG’s Sponsorship Measurement Essentials Webinar and discover a groundbreaking approach to evaluating the success of your sponsorships.
In just 60 minutes at your desk, you will learn:
- How to prepare to measure: the crucial element of setting objectives and baselines
- IEG’s measurement methodology and four-step measurement plan, plus best practices to ensure it delivers the necessary data and information
- How to implement the plan, including measuring exposure, attitudes and behavior
- What’s missing from most current ways of measuring: converting raw outputs into contextual outcomes
- The role sponsored properties must play in helping sponsors evaluate success
- How one leading sponsor took its measurement process to the next level and what that revealed about its program
What you’ll receive:
- PDF of the PowerPoint Presentation
- Set of related articles from IEG Sponsorship Report
- Free second-chance viewing during the two-week on-demand window (live Webinar attendees only)
- Access to IEG’s sponsorship experts during interactive Q&A session
The presentation, materials and content of this web seminar are the intellectual property of IEG, LLC and are presented for the educational use of each paying customer and their organization. Any reproduction or rebroadcast of this seminar, or the content contained within, without the expressed written consent of IEG, LLC is strictly prohibited.