Advanced Sponsorship ROI: Meaningful Metrics
Are you and your partners able to prove that your sponsorships are delivering return on investment? Are you able to document tangible results connected to real business objectives, and not just cite impressions and Facebook likes?
Meaningful sponsorship measurement begins by understanding that sponsorship is not advertising and cannot be evaluated using media-centric constructs like reach, frequency and efficiency.
Sponsorship evaluations must go not only deeper, but broader.
Participate in IEG’s Advanced Sponsorship ROI: Meaningful Metrics Webinar and learn a new approach that reveals the actual results of partnerships across all property types by evaluating everything that is meaningful and ignoring measures that are easy to tally but worthless unless connected to outcomes further down the trail.
What you will learn:
- What’s missing from most current ways of measuring: converting raw outputs into contextual outcomes
- Accounting for sponsorship’s impact on paid, owned and earned media
- The role sponsored properties must play in helping sponsors evaluate success
- How leading sponsors are taking the measurement process to the next level and what they have learned
What you will receive:
- Sophisticated, real-world sponsorship training delivered directly to you and your team
- PDF of the PowerPoint Presentation
- Fre second-chance viewing during the two-week on-demand window (live Webinar attendees only)
- Access to IEG’s sponsorship experts during interactive Q&A session
The presentation, materials and content of this web seminar are the intellectual property of IEG, LLC and are presented for the educational use of each paying customer and their organization. Any reproduction or rebroadcast of this seminar, or the content contained within, without the expressed written consent of IEG, LLC is strictly prohibited.