Save hours of time and thousands of dollars with an IEG Sponsorship Contract™
IEG Sponsorship Contracts™ are template sponsorship agreements that account for the subtle but significant legal and business issues applicable specifically to sponsorship. They are essential tools for implementing the successful sponsorship programs of large and small corporations, as well as properties of all types and sizes, from nonprofits to sports and entertainment properties.
Written for your protection. IEG Sponsorship Contracts™ were developed in conjunction with leading sponsorship attorney Mary Hutchings Reed. Inherent in each are details that address legal and business issues specific to each sponsorship agreement. In addition, most agreements are written from both points of view, giving you the leverage you need to create a completely successful relationship, whether you are a sponsor or property. Plus, each sponsorship contract is emailed to you in Word format, so you can tailor each sponsorship agreement to serve your best interests and use them again and again.
Worth many times the price. IEG Sponsorship Contracts™ cost you a fraction of what an attorney would charge for the same work. And you will receive all 52 contracts for $99.
More than 25 different contracts are available, covering a wide range of property types and situations. To see all of the contracts available, click on the agreement types below.
- Sponsorship Agreement. From pro sports leagues to touring exhibits to festivals, these agreements address specifics such as licensing fees, signage, performance, televised coverage and product display clauses.
- Agency Agreements. These agreements streamline the task of securing an agency for representation.
- Ancillary Agreements. Contracts with product and service vendors, covering local promoters, host venues, souvenir program publishers and more.
- Trademark Documents. Easy-to-use forms that cover trademark licensing and registration.
- Endorsement Agreements. These agreements cover the terms for celebrity endorsements and services, whether a company is contracting with the celebrity or an agent on behalf of the personality.