Be Part of the Most Important Event in Sponsorship
IEG brings together more than 1,200 decision-makers — a true showcase of thought leadership — from more than 28 countries, representing the world’s leading brands and rightsholders. Their mission: network, make deals and be part of an event that will shape the future of sponsorship.
IEG 2017 Partners and Exhibitors
BracketPro is a fully customizable, user-friendly bracket building software platform that can be sold to sponsors on a monthly or annual basis.
CrowdCompass is the world’s largest developer of mobile event apps and conference apps.
EverFi has developed a next-generation education network that helps students develop the critical skills they need to be successful in life.
Image Wizards, the inventors of hi-def, durable and large-scale metal prints, for use in stores, office, trade shows and stadiums to enhance and promote your product or brand.
We make client entertainment easy and prove the ROI.
iQ Media is the pioneer of real-time searchable TV, changing the way marketers access and evaluate their brand performance across earned and paid media.
Omni Promotional has built an ardent following of promotional professionals by manufacturing the highest quality banners and event supplies at competitive prices.
Power Tower is the leading developer of mobile device charging stations and interactive kiosks.
Winmo is a truly human prospecting solution that enables sales professionals to win more business.
You’ll Meet the Biggest Brands and World-class Properties
“The conference was exactly what I needed to grow and expand my business. The connection and the amount of information I received was like an action packed movie.”
Trevor Graham, National Track and Field League
“It is the perfect blend of sponsorship and wider market insight required to help you move your thinking into tomorrow today.”
John Trainor, ONSIDE
Get Closer to the IEG Audience
28 countries were represented last year.
Most Represented Brand Types: Financial Services, Computer/Info Systems, Services, Travel, Beverages, Food
Most Represented Property Types: Sports, Causes, Entertainment, Associations, Arts
Attend with a Colleague?
Choose from Three Options to Gain Exposure at the Event
Conference Partner (3 available)
- Fully-customized packages developed based on your business objectives. Benefits can include:
- Use of your service during the event (if applicable)
- Marketing campaigns — digital and print — will reach attendees before, during and after the event
- IEG assistance with scheduling meetings during the event
- Invitation to exclusive VIP reception
- Opportunity to lead a conference round table
- Visibility in marketing materials, conference website and online dashboard
- Pop-up ad on event app
- Category exclusivity
- Cover ad in conference workbook
- Exhibit space in the conference hub (where all the action happens during the entire conference, including parties, registration and breakfasts)
- Up to 4 complimentary full-pass registrations
- Full attendee list provided pre- and post-event
Exhibitor (10 available)
- Exhibitor packages are developed based on your business objectives. Benefits can include:
- Use of your service during the event (if applicable)
- Exhibit space (where all the action happens during the entire conference, including parties, registration and breakfasts)
- 2 complimentary full-pass registrations
- Visibility in online dashboard and event app
- Full-page ad in conference workbook
- Post-event email blast
- Full attendee list provided post-event
Advertiser (20 available)
- Half-page ad in conference workbook
- Visibility in online dashboard
- Access to online dashboard
“IEG is a can’t miss event. It’s a gathering of the brightest sponsorship and marketing minds in the country that inspires and provides the best and most current sponsorship ideas and amazing networking opportunities.”
Corey Lewis, Miami Book Fair
Affinity Group Opportunity
Join IEG 2017 as an affinity group and create added value for your members. Partnering with us is simple – our program is turnkey, so you can gain maximum benefit for minimal effort. Your members will enjoy discounted registration fees, and you and your team will receive additional benefits.
IEG 2017 is the best opportunity to get the information, contacts and takeaways you and your members need to capitalize on the highly-competitive and rapidly changing marketplace.
Benefits For Your Members
Affinity group leaders will provide their membership with information about the conference along with a unique code for a discount off the full registration rate. We will provide you with all of the marketing copy and information you need to show the true value of the event.
Benefits For You
Just for promoting the conference to your members, we will provide you with a free year of access to IEG Sponsorship Report so you can stay up-to-date with the latest in sponsorship news and trends. If 5 people from your group register, you can attend the conference as our guest. And for every 10 registrations beyond the first 5, you can bring an additional guest to the event.
We want you to make meaningful in-person connections with your members, so we will provide you a list of attending members and your group with a dedicated table at networking lunches. And, there will be an opportunity for you or someone from your group to lead a round table discussion.
Reserve Your Spot
IEG connects you with prospects nearly impossible to find, much less reach, on your own. Take advantage of the opportunity to be part of this event and advertise, exhibit or become a partner.
The deadline for advertising reservations is March 1, 2017 or as soon as space runs out. Complete the form to download a PDF with rates, ad specifications and a contract.
For more information about becoming an IEG conference partner, exhibitor or advertiser, including rates and benefits, contact Penny Perrey, director of conferences & training: email@example.com or (312) 725 5117.