Strategic Servicing: The Secrets of Sponsor Retention
Did you know that the profit in sponsorship is in renewals? On average, it requires eight times the resources to replace a sponsor than to renew the partnership. Beyond delivering what was promised, the key factor in renewing sponsorship deals is how well the property services the relationships.
Attend “Strategic Servicing: The Secrets of Sponsor Retention” and you will learn the critical areas where sponsors say they need assistance and discover how to provide that help in ways that benefit both your partners and your property.
Specifically, the Webinar will cover:
- A point-by-point servicing plan to strengthen the relationship between you and your sponsors
- How to prepare post-sponsorship fulfillment reports that document sponsor deliverables so that the information is relevant and useful to corporate partners in evaluating their return on investment
- How to host a sponsor workshop that will strengthen bonds between you and your partners, as well as among cosponsors
- Moving from "sponsored property" to "trusted advisor": how successful organizations take on agency-like roles
- The best methods for educating your audience and instilling sponsor loyalty
- The webinar also includes an ample question-and-answer session to address your specific concerns.
What you’ll receive:
- Sophisticated, real-world sponsorship training delivered directly to you and your team
- PDF of the PowerPoint Presentation
- Sample Pages from Actual Fulfillment Reports
- Sample Sponsor Workshop Agenda: A template for planning a meeting among partners to encourage increased activation and joint promotions
- Free second-chance viewing during the two-week on-demand window (live Webinar attendees only)
- Access to IEG’s sponsorship experts during interactive Q&A session
The presentation, materials and content of this web seminar are the intellectual property of IEG, LLC and are presented for the educational use of each paying customer and their organization. Any reproduction or rebroadcast of this seminar, or the content contained within, without the expressed written consent of IEG, LLC is strictly prohibited.