Fresh Thinking: Sponsorship’s Best New Ideas
If you missed the opportunity to attend Pivot, IEG’s 34th annual sponsorship conference, here’s your chance to be briefed on the event’s most important takeaways. IEG is offering a webinar specifically focused on the best examples, most creative ideas, and the actionable concepts and trends that were shared at the conference. If you want to get ahead of the curve, join IEG’s Jim Andrews for our “Fresh Thinking: Sponsorship’s Biggest New Ideas” webinar.
- You will learn how leading sponsors and rightsholders are pivoting to take partnerships to new level of value for themselves, as well as their audiences and customers
- You will see examples of the multiple intersections of data, technology and partnerships that are reshaping the concept of sponsorship.
- You will understand how partnerships are being applied to deliver more than old-school benefits and how properties’ content, channels and communities are being monetized in new ways.
What you’ll receive:
- Sophisticated, real-world sponsorship training delivered directly to you and your team
- PDF of the PowerPoint presentation
- Free second-chance viewing during the two-week on-demand window (live Webinar attendees only)
- Access to IEG’s sponsorship experts during interactive Q&A session
The presentation, materials and content of this web seminar are the intellectual property of IEG, LLC and are presented for the educational use of each paying customer and their organization. Any reproduction or rebroadcast of this seminar, or the content contained within, without the expressed written consent of IEG, LLC is strictly prohibited.