Engaging Through Social Media Platforms: Who’s Getting It Right
In the digital era, sponsorship activation must go where audiences and consumers are, including their preferred social media channels.
Although these platforms share similarities, they also have key differences and distinct user experiences and expectations. Becoming a welcome, relevant and sharable part of the conversation—whether on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat or other platforms—requires an understanding of what works—and what doesn’t—in each of these environments.
Join IEG’s Jim Andrews to explore:
- Putting the right foot forward on each of the largest social media channels
- Best practices and successful examples of social media activation.
Plus, you also will receive:
- PDF of the PowerPoint Presentation
- Unlimited second-chance viewings during the two-week on-demand window (live Webinar attendees only)
- Answers to your specific questions during interactive Q&A session
The presentation, materials and content of this web seminar are the intellectual property of IEG, LLC and are presented for the educational use of each paying customer and their organization. Any reproduction or rebroadcast of this seminar, or the content contained within, without the expressed written consent of IEG, LLC is strictly prohibited.