Services for Rightsholders
Our Advisory Services Have Evolved and Expanded
IEG is now part of ESP Properties, a WPP company.
ESP Properties is a new type of agency dedicated to helping properties unlock more value from their audiences and brand partnerships.
While IEG’s consulting, valuation, research and packaging strategy work forms the backbone of ESP Properties’ consulting proposition, ESP Properties also offers rightsholders expanded services that help them take advantage of changes in the marketing and media landscape.
ESP Properties’ Services
Our three key pillars — Consulting, Sales and Investment — are underpinned by strategic execution, leading teams of specialists from across the WPP agency network to deliver all of our recommended solutions.
Our Consulting team designs and implements strategies to drive revenue for rightsholders.
We do this through a full range of services across data, digital and content development to help properties better understand their audience, create more relevant ways to engage with them, and provide more valuable engagement for brand partners.
- Valuation and Packaging. Establishing the fair value of partnerships and advising how they should be structured
- Fan Engagement. Advice and tools to serve audiences with the right message, at the right time on the right channel
- Content and Distribution. Enhancing existing content, or creating ideas for new content, platforms and distribution channels
As part of WPP, we are responsible for one-third of all media dollars allocated worldwide.
This means we are uniquely placed to provide partnership strategy and sales representation to the world’s most active sponsors. ESP Properties can better navigate any brand’s decision-making process and create more enduring partnerships.
Our Sales team represents rightsholders to the world’s brands through an audience, content and data-led approach, within and beyond the WPP network.
- Intelligent Targeting. Tailoring the partnership offering to target categories and brands based on data-driven intelligence
- Access and Insight. Access and insight into the world’s largest sponsors, within and beyond the WPP network
- Representation. Teams of global sales professionals, experienced at navigating the brand decision-making process
Our Investment team deploys capital in partnership with investors including GroupM Entertainment, Bruin Sports Capital and WPP.
We are actively engaged in evaluating opportunities to co-invest with our rightsholder partners in content and distribution initiatives.
To learn more about these new offers, please visit www.espglobal.com.
Read more blog posts
IEG’s strategy papers are forward-looking and thought-provoking points of view from IEG’s strategists, consultants, researchers and analysts. These compelling pieces illuminate the most important challenges and trends impacting sponsorship and offer novel, proven and practical solutions available nowhere else.